Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Drafty

עברית למטה
Last night, I finally finished the first draft of the grandly named short story ELIZABETH. It came out to precisely 3,638 words, almost every one of which is terrible.

However, after thinking about it a bit, I've decided to actually follow through with this story. I am now working on a second draft, which I will post on this very blog for absolutely NOTHING. Except, this is where You, yes, You, Mr. Anonymous van Surfinstein of the internet, come in.  Once I have finished the second draft I will ask for YOUR thoughts and constructive criticism. I will do my best to incorporate the suggestions you, the blog reader gives me, but of course as the author I will have the final say.

Watch this space, guys. Winter is here, but far cooler things are definitely coming!

עברית:
אתמול בלילה סיימתי את הטיוטה הראשונה של הסיפור הקצר שלי לתחרות סיפורים קצרים, שנקרא "אליזבת". כמובן שאני קודם אעבוד על טיוטה שניה ומשופרת. אך, כדי לעשות מעין 'סקר שוק' לפני שליחת הסיפור לתחרות, כאשר הטיוטה השניה מושלמת ומתורגמת לעברית, אעלה אותה (ביחד עם הגרסה המקורית באנגלית) לבלוג הזה ואז אני רוצה את דעתכם! מה אתם חושבים על הסיפור, איך אתם חושבים שניתן לשפר אותו? אני אקרא את כל הדעות והצעות (עד לתאריך אחרון שאותו אקבע כשאעלה את הסיפור) ומה שנראה לי מתאים איישם בסיפור עצמו. אז תפקחו עין או שתיים על הבלוג הזה, כי דברים גדולים עומדים להתרחש פה! 

No comments:

Post a Comment